Immigration Lawyers Can Help Employers Petition For H-1B Visas On Time

By | December 18th, 2013|Employment Immigration, Legal Help, News, Visas|

 The USCIS will begi [...]

CBP No Longer Issuing a Paper form I-94

By | April 25th, 2013|Legal Help|

Customs and Border P [...]

Attorney Andres Perez Interviewed by Fox News About I-9 Audits

By | July 30th, 2012|Employment Immigration, Green Card, I-9 Form, Legal Help, News, Visas|

Perez & Malik, P [...]

Major Reform in Obama Immigration Policy Relieves DREAMers

By | June 15th, 2012|Employment Immigration, Green Card, Legal Help, Re-entry, Visas|

The Department of Ho [...]

Obtaining a Green Card Through Marriage

By | May 24th, 2012|Green Card, Legal Help, Marriage, News, Re-entry, Visas|

Green Card Marriage: [...]

Immigration Visas: Revision to Three- and Ten-year Ban

By | March 29th, 2012|Legal Help, News, Re-entry|

According to USCIS Director Alejandro Mayorkas, a change to the three- and ten-year re-entry bars placed on undocumented immigrants is anticipated to take effect by the end of this year.

Perez & Malik, PLLC Immigration Lawyers to file TPS Pro Bono for local Syrian Nationals

By | March 28th, 2012|Legal Help, News|

In response to ongoi [...]

Obtain a Green Card Through Employment: PERM Labor Certification

By | March 21st, 2012|Employment Immigration, Legal Help, News|

In order to work in the USA, foreign workers need to either obtain a temporary work visa (non-immigrant, short-term) or a green card (permanent residency). Most foreign workers begin working in the USA on a temporary work visa and "convert" it to a green card through the labor certification process (PERM).