Immigration Lawyers Can Help Employers Petition For H-1B Visas On Time

By | December 18th, 2013|Employment Immigration, Legal Help, News, Visas|

 The USCIS will begi [...]

Attorney Andres Perez Interviewed by Fox News About I-9 Audits

By | July 30th, 2012|Employment Immigration, Green Card, I-9 Form, Legal Help, News, Visas|

Perez & Malik, P [...]

Major Reform in Obama Immigration Policy Relieves DREAMers

By | June 15th, 2012|Employment Immigration, Green Card, Legal Help, Re-entry, Visas|

The Department of Ho [...]

I-9 Compliance Tips For Your Business

By | April 12th, 2012|Employment Immigration, I-9 Form|

Within the U.S. busi [...]

Obtain a Green Card Through Employment: PERM Labor Certification

By | March 21st, 2012|Employment Immigration, Legal Help, News|

In order to work in the USA, foreign workers need to either obtain a temporary work visa (non-immigrant, short-term) or a green card (permanent residency). Most foreign workers begin working in the USA on a temporary work visa and "convert" it to a green card through the labor certification process (PERM).