About Perez Malik

This author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Perez Malik has created 13 blog entries.

Obtain a Green Card Through Employment: PERM Labor Certification

By | March 21st, 2012|Employment Immigration, Legal Help, News|

In order to work in the USA, foreign workers need to either obtain a temporary work visa (non-immigrant, short-term) or a green card (permanent residency). Most foreign workers begin working in the USA on a temporary work visa and "convert" it to a green card through the labor certification process (PERM).

Applying for a Family based Immigration Visa: 5 Points to Keep in Mind

By | February 21st, 2012|News|

The U.S. immigration [...]

Family Immigration Statistics [INFOGRAPHIC]

By | December 28th, 2011|News|